Dear Parents and Well Wishers!!
We thank the almighty lord for all the blessings as we complete 18 years of dedicated service in imparting quality education in par with global standards along with the holistic development of the students.
We believe in creating the leaders of tomorrow with concrete human values. We create opportunities for the students to learn, become disciplined and enjoy their schooling. We just don’t teach subjects rather the importance of living a disciplined life based on human values and respect for others. We remove the fear among the students so that they question, learn, think and act.
This year too we followed an activity based learning model in line with the CCE model. This activity based approach provides the students with the opportunity to explore their creativity, learn in teams and improve their problem solving skills.
As every year, we had lot of activities and celebrations. We provided the opportunity for the students to explore new avenues of learning. Some of the highlights from this year:
- Our students participated in various subject specific talent examinations conducted by external agencies. Our students bagged many prizes across the National, State and District Level.
- Cultural Events – Our students participated in various cultural events and competitions organized by the educational department. Our students bagged prizes in these competitions.
- Parent Teachers Meeting was regularly held on second Saturday of every month to provide a platform for the Parents, Teachers and Management to interact with each other.
- Value Education, Dance, Yoga, Meditation, Computers are part of the activities to help students explore their hidden talents and to help build a strong platform for character formation.
- Sports: Our Middle school and high school students were the winners and runner-ups in Kabaddi tournaments organized by the educational department.
This year the best outgoing student awards for overall performance was bagged by Amrutha.M, Shanthi.S, Shilpa.D.K, Vidula.A.E, Ashok Kumar .G.A, Pruthvi Raj.R, Nijin Jomon and Vijay.S of Standard X.
Our school toppers in the SSLC examination 2017 who scored Grade A+ (90% & Above) are : Amrutha .M (96%), Pruthvi Raj .R (93.12%) and Nijin Jomon (92.96%)
We are commitment to support the deserving organizations and needy individuals. This year our charity contribution included Rs. 10000.00 to Karunashraya, Bangalore; Rs. 10000.00 to Mysore Mission Board; and Rs. 63000.00 towards hospitalisation help for poor deserving patients and Rs.60000 towards education scholarships.
We like to thank our students and well-wishers for their charity contribution and timely support. Special thanks to Mr. Satya Das for Rs. 60,000.00 contribution. Special thanks to our Students and Teachers for their Charity contribution which amounted to Rs. 54331.00. Also, thanks to Management Kids Global School for Rs. 28669.00.
Kids Global School family comprises of 30 teaching staff, 10 Non-teaching staff and 4 drivers. All our staff members are well qualified and experienced in their respective field to take care for the children. We also complete the third batch of Nursery Teachers Training (NTT) this year.
We take this opportunity to thank our media partners: Times of India, Deccan Herald, New Indian Express, Mathrubhumi, Prajavani and Malayala Manorama for covering our events and activities.
We are thankful to our chief patron Very Rev. K.I. Philip Remban and our patron Bishop Dr. Philipos Mar Stephanos for visiting our school and guiding us, Chairman -Dr.K.M.Cherian, Vice-chairperson Lt.(Mrs.) S.Cherian (Retd), Director-Operations Mr. K.C.Mathew, Co-ordinator Mr. K.C.Abraham for all the support extended to this school.
We express our sincere thanks and heartfelt gratitude to our students, parents, well wishers and patrons of our school without whose help we would have not been in a position to maintain high standard of education and discipline in our school. We take this opportunity to commit ourselves to do our best to serve this locality through quality education. We seek the blessing from the God Almighty to help and guide us in the future in the right direction.
Mrs. Jayalakshmi .K.C (M.Sc, B.Ed.)