Dear Parents and Children,
With folded hands we bow our head to God Almighty to give thanks for all the blessings. We could achieve excellent results in SSLC examination 2017 only because of his blessings and mercy towards us.
We express our sincere thanks and gratitude to our parents for their support, our teachers for their sincere and dedicated work and to our Students for their dedication and hard work in achieving the best result in SSLC.
Our Greetings and Best Wishes to our outgoing students to achieve their goals in future.
Regards and Best Wishes!
Dear Parents and Well Wishers,
“NOT ON OUR MERIT, BUT ON HIS GRACE”
With heavenly blessings Students of Kids Global School could succeed this year also with 100% results in the SSLC examination. We could achieve this target with the hard work of our students, dedication of our teachers and the motivation of the parents.
We bow our heads with folded hands and give thanks to God Almighty. We seek his blessings again in the years to come.
I take this opportunity to thank each and everyone who supported us and our media partner’s – Deccan Herald, Times of India, New Indian Express, Prajavani, Malayala Manorama and Mathrubhumi for their support in covering our events.
Best Wishes and Regards!!
Chairman – Kids Global School
15 March 2012
Dear Well Wishers,
“Train up a child in the way he should go and when he is old, he will not depart from it.” (Proverbs 22:6)
This proverb motivated us to start a play school. We started our institution as Kids Play School in May’ 1999. With heavenly blessing we have grown to the level of Kids Global English High School.
We are providing our dedicated service to educate our students to face challenges ahead with the focus on all-round developments.
We could show our progress steadily with the patronage and support from our students, parents and staff.
Thanks a lot to all those who have all supported us in one way or other in the past.
I am sure that our Standard X students will prove that they are not behind their peers.
Hope you have the confidence in us and will continue your students education with us till the completion of SSLC and thereafter.
With best wishes and warm greetings
Dr. K. M. Cherian
Chairman – Kids Global School.
05 March 2011
Dear Parents, Well wishers and patrons,
This year has been very special and proud year for us, as our first batch of standard X students will be appearing for the public exams. These are the students who joined us way back in the year 1999 when we started our journey as Kids Play School. We wish our outgoing students a great career ahead with good health and blessed family. We are sure these kids will make us proud.
Our commitment has been to ensure that what we impart to our students is beneficial to them in the future. We have realized that in this competitive world it is not only knowledge that matters but also the right attitude, skillsets and a willingness “ to do approach” that matter. In the coming years, we will be devoting quality time and effort to ensure that we impart the right skillsets and ensure our students are modeled to being smart and prepared to face this challenging world.
We express our sincere gratitude and thanks to all the parents and students for their confidence in us and for being part in this great journey. May the lord almighty bless you with good health and all success in the future.
Best wishes as always and God Bless!!!
Dr. K. M. Cherian
Karimpanethu Charitable Trust, Bangalore.
03 March 2010
Dear Parent and Well wishers,
It gives me immense pleasure to inform you that we have got approval for High school from the Government of Karnataka. With heavenly blessing we could come this long and we thank you for all the support extended to us so far.
Last year was a year filled with recession and market challenges. It is good to see that the economic condition is improving. The world is becoming more and more competitive and we are gearing our self to meet the needs of this competitive world.
Thank you once again for the support extended. Hope we will receive the same support from you in future.
With best wishes
Dr. K.M. Cherian
Karimpanethu Charitable Trust (R)
10 March 2009
Dear Parents and Well wishers,
It is only with the heavenly blessings we could reach to the present setup according to the global standards.
Presently we are in the world of competition for all round development and we believe in having healthy competition in all the fields.
There is no doubt that our children will be the leaders in future to steer the government mechanism or private management. Thus let us mould them in the tender age to be sincere, hardworking, honest and filled with quality knowledge to make them best citizens of our country crossing all barriers of caste, language and religion.
We extend our sincere thanks for all your cooperation and patronage till the date. Hope we will be able to meet all your expectations in the future
Dr. K. M. Cherian
15 March 2008
Dear Parents and Well wishers,
At the outset I thank the almighty lord for all his blessings, support and strength showered on us. This was the driving force which helped us serve you. We also thank each one of you for all the support extended to us during this academic year. This year was filled with lot of activities; the annual report would provide you with more insight
The highlight of this year was the completion of our school building with all the latest facilities and updated curriculum as per global standards.
It is a reality that in the overall development of any student, there are five entities that play a very important role. These entities should work together to ensure that the students meet their desired goals. These entitles are:
- Lord Almighty– The blessings of the almighty lord is very important to ensure that our students take the correct path. To seek the almighty lord’s blessings, we dutifully start everyday with the prayer. This brings a sense of spirituality within every student
- Teachers– Teachers or Guru’s are considered next to God. Teachers play a very important role in shaping the students future. Our teachers consider every student as their own child and believe in love, care and warmth as the means to ensure that all students feel that they are special in their own ways.
- Parents– Commitment from parents towards their children is very critical in the child’s development. There should be dedicated commitment from parents to ensure that they spend some time with their child every day and understand the child’s needs and help them complete their daily tasks. We regularly have the PTA meetings every month, so that the parents can interact with the class teachers to understand their child involvement at school with respect to curricular and non-curricular activities
- Students– Every student is special and significant. We provide the essential platform and drive the students to present their 100% in all what they do. We ensure that our students are independent and self motivated to face the dynamic and challenging world ahead of them
- Management– We understands that our role in this situation is that of a facilitator. Understanding the needs of today’s challenging and dynamic environment; we make sure we are professionally geared up to provide justice to our students and the basic foundation is firm. We challenge the young minds to ensure that they utilize their capabilities to the fullest. Our presence is always available to ensure that things are been executed as planned. Even we consider worthy in providing an extended hand for the differently abled students.
I leave the above thought for you to thing and act accordingly. We ensure to uphold our commitments and keep up to all your expectations. Our aim has been to deliver more than your expectations.
Feel free to reach out to us any time in case of any concern. We are always available to hear from you. Your suggestions are valuable to us. Our mission is complete only when you are 100% satisfied with our services. Thank you again for your wonderful support and trust enforced on us.
Dr. KM Cherian